“Palermo seen at sunset a unique experience. Unique colors, magical atmospheres”.
I will take you to discover the main alleys and monuments of the city. A route indicated especially in summer to avoid the Sicilian summer heat. Tours start from the cathedral of Palermo, a UNESCO heritage site, a splendid example of an Arab-Norman style monument. The visit to the main street, the ancient Cassaro, a term of Arab origin, follows, until reaching Piazza Bologni. This is followed by a visit to the Teatro del Sole better known as the 4 Canti and the Pretoria fountain, known as the Fountain of Shame. The tour continues with the UNESCO monuments: Church of San Cataldo and Martorana. We continue towards the ancient quarter of Arab origin, the Kalsa to discover its places, stories and curiosities.
INFO AND DETAILS:
- Cost: 35 euros per person, minimum 2 people
- Cost includes: licensed tour guideCost does not include: entrance to monuments
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Hours: from 19: 300 to 21: 30
- Languages: Italian – English
- Days: every day according to availability
- Period: from May to October