“A dynamic and fun way to get to know the city of Palermo: bike tour”.
Discover one of the largest historic centers in Europe by bike. A licen the city of Palermo: bike tour”.sed tour guide will take you around the ancient road system of Arab origin in the historic center and will reveal enchanting landscapes, alleys and unique views. Along the way, great importance will be given to the monuments of the Arab-Norman route. Since July 2015, Palermo has received Unesco recognition for Arab-Norman monuments: the Cathedral, the Norman Palace, the Church of San Cataldo and the Martorana.
Starting from the meeting point at Seecily tourism in via Vittorio Emanule 351, we would arrive at the splendid Cathedral of Palermo, Unesco heritage, it follows: Cassaro, Piazza Bologni, Quattro Canti, Piazza Pretoria, Piazza bellini with Unesco monuments (Martorana and San Cataldo). The tour ends in the ancient Arab quarter of Kalsa.
INFO AND DETAILS
- Monuments: Cathedral, Cassaro, Piazza Bologni, Quattro Canti, Piazza Pretoria, Piazza Bellini with Unesco monuments (Martorana and San Cataldo), Kalsa district.
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Languages: Italian – English
- Minimum: 2 pax
- Maximum: 10 pax
- Days: All on request (Sunday afternoon visit to the cathedral only)
- Cost: 35 euros p.p. 2/4 pax; 25euros p.p. 5/6 pax ; 20 euros da 7/10 pax
- Cost includes: Qualified tour guide, bike, bottle of water
- Cost does not include: cathedral and cloister tickets
- Info and reservations: email@example.com
- WhatsApp: +39 329 7263998